BOEHMERT & BOEHMERT Patent seminars in India
January 12-17, 2024 in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai
“BOEHMERT & BOEHMERT goes to India” is the plan of three BOEHMERT & BOEHMERT partners and attorneys for January 12-17, 2024. The road show will take Dr. Carl-Richard Haarmann, Dr. Markus Engelhard as well as Dr. Daniel Herrmann to three major Indian cities where they will welcome interested participants on the following topics.
- Defense against unjustified enforcement of IP rights in Germany – civil proceedings, customs seizure, police raids
Dr. Carl-Richard Haarmann, Attorney at Law, Munich/Dusseldorf/Shanghai
- Due diligence and risk mitigation in patent matters
Dr. Markus Engelhard, Patent Attorney, Munich
- Freedom to operate analysis in patent matters – legal implications and integration into a company’s process flow
Dr. Daniel Herrmann, Patent Attorney, Frankfurt a. Main/Munich
Details on the venues and times can be found below.
The seminars are free of charge and are aimed at managing directors, senior IP lawyers and other corporate decision-makers.
Venues & times
- Bagalore, January 12, 2024, 02:00 p.m. – 05:30 p.m.
Hotel The Lalit Ashok, Kumara Krupa High Grounds Bangalore, Karnataka 560001
- Hyderabad, January 15, 2024, 10:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.
Courtyard by Marriott, 1-3-1024, Lower Tank Bund Rd, Bhagyalaxmi Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500080
- Mumbai, 17.01.2024, 02:00 p.m. – 05:30 p.m.
Ramada Plaza, Juhu Beach, Juhu Tara Rd, next to Shivaji Maharaj Statue, Nazir Wadi, Theosophical Housing Colony, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049
On each of the above dates, we invite all participants to join us for lunch from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Please use the following local contact for your registration. We look forward to seeing you!
Mr. Suhayl Abidi (IPR Associates)