Patent seminar, Bremen, April 11, 2018
A patent seminar will be held in Bremen on April 11, 2018 Experts will provide information on the following topics:
- Patent lawyer Dr. Volker Scholz: The right claim: defining the object of invention
- Patent lawyer Fritz Jetzek: Utility patents: useful protection
- Patent lawyer Dr. Uwe Manasse: Separation of patent breach and invalidity procedures: judgement against despite uncertain legal validity?
- Patent lawyer Dr. Matthias Philipp: Recognising patent breaches in practice
- Patent lawyer Dr. Martin Erbacher: US patent applications: slightly different from the rest
Detailed information on the event location is available in the programme. Please register with Dr. Volker Scholz by reply card or email.