Management Circle seminar “From patent registration to successful implementation strategy” with BOEHMERT & BOEHMERT patent lawyers.
The seminar institute Management Circle offers a two-day seminar entitled “From patent registration to successful implementation strategy” which will show how inventions and innovations can be sensibly protected. The two BOEHMERT & BOEHMERT patent lawyers Dr. Dennis Kretschmann and Dr. Steffen Schmidt will hold speeches at this event. Aspects and topics covered by the seminar are:
- Problem solution approach: Test criteria for inventive activities
- Design law in the company: Strategic supplement to technical patents
- Patentability: What distance does an invention need to show from current state of technology?
- Successful patent applications: Writing and understanding patents correctly
- Infringement process: Efficient enforcement of rights against the infringing party
- Uniform patents and uniform patent court: The pros and cons of the European patent
- Global strategies: International registration of technical patents
The seminar is offered on three separate dates: on 25 -26 July 2017 in Munich, on 8 -9 August 2017 in Frankfurt am Main, as well as on 13 -14 September 2017 in Stuttgart. The seminar is geared towards heads and senior managers of R&D departments, lawyers looking to get a handle on patent and design law, those responsible for inventions in companies, product developers and product managers as well as inventors and start-ups.