Prof Heinz Goddar travels the globe to attend IP events
Patent attorney Prof Heinz Goddar will be very active over the coming months - as is often the case - travelling the world to attend IP events. His next appointments:
- 23 February 2019, Munich Host to the "7th Annual MIPLC Alumni Conference" To the website
- 26 March 2019, Tokyo, TUS IP Conference: Participant in panel discussion on “The Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on the Patent System: The Experience from Europe"
- 29 March 2019 in Frankfurt am Main, Seminar by LES-DE: Host for panel discussion. To the website
- 18 April 2019, New York City, MockTrial SEPs Conference: Prof Goddar takes on the role of a Patent Litigators. Details can be found here
- 26 April 2019, New York City, Fordham IP Conference: Panelist at a patent potpourri, details on the website
- 17 May 2019, Technical University Dresden: Lecture within framework of the practitioner forum on the subject of “Valuation of Intellectual Property Rights". To the website
- 5/6 June 2019, Amsterdam: Speaker in a forum license seminar. Details can be found on the website
If you are interested in taking part in one of these events, please contact Professor Dr. Heinz Goddar.